Would you survive as DPM at darwin?
darwin is an agency in evolution, and you might join us as digital project manager. You will be the glue between the account team, the digital team and the client. You have a passion for digital and are fond of brands.
What’s this function about?
- you will organise, manage and coordinate digital projects from start to finish
- you understand the technical aspects and implications of projects and know how to translate them to the client
- you will be responsible for project planning and budgeting
- you will coordinate the planning of day-to-day operations with the account
- you will be the gatekeeper of quality, timing, budget and service
- you coordinate and manage external partners
- you can adjust to whom you’re talking to and know how to communicate with nerds and noobs
- you make estimates for quotations and initial scopes
Who are you?
- you get a kick out of planning
- you think ahead and are a born problem solver with a hands-on mentality
- you’re flexible and can work under pressure
- you know what makes a brand and how to contribute to it
- you’re confident and trustworthy
- you have significant experience, preferably between 3 to 5 years, in digital project management and know the techniques and methodologies
- preferably you’re fluent in Dutch and French
What do you get?
- sharing a desk with lots of wonderful colleagues – as we all work at the same desk
- a challenging job, in case that wasn’t clear already
- top brands to work on like SPA, KU Leuven, Levis (paint, not jeans), Lexus, Come a Casa,…
- continuous online and offline learning opportunities
- a competitive salary, yes, you do actually get paid …
We are looking for a rare species, we know, but hey, that’s why our name is darwin.
Interested? Add Kendy Smits on LinkedIn and tell her why you think you are the digital project manager we’re looking for!